If you have a complaint about Keystone Partnership Pty Ltd or one of our representatives, we need to hear from you. To lodge a complaint, please contact the Complaints Resolution Officer at Keystone Partnership Pty Ltd (details below).
To assist us in handling your complaint in a timely and efficient manner please:
Provide full details of the complaint including:
- Your full name and contact details
- Your investor/account number
- Your service/Product provider
- Your Adviser’s name
- Provide all supporting documentation
- Clearly identify the resolution you are seeking
Complaints Resolution Officer contact information
07 5577 2139
Complaints Resolution Officer
Keystone Partnership Pty Ltd
PO Box 445
Paradise Point, QLD, 4216
Once the complaint is received we will:
- Provide an acknowledgement within 48 hours
- Complete a full investigation into all matters raised
- Provide a full response letter within 45 days
If you are not fully satisfied with the response, you do have the right to take the complaint to an External Disputes Resolution scheme. Keystone Partnership Pty Ltd is a member of the
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). You can contact them on 1300 780 808 1300 780 808
or by post at GPO Box 3, Melbourne, Vic. 3001.
FOS has limitations on their jurisdiction to deal with complaints, and you will need to discuss with FOS whether your complaint falls within their jurisdiction.